¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

No estás conectado. Conéctate o registrate

[Post Oficial] Ultra Street Fighter IV - Primavera 2014

+9
Darky
DR2k1
Esper
Nanaki
Wodux
Tonio Martinez
RaGaRu
Char
Kona
13 participantes

Ir a la página : Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Siguiente

Ir abajo  Mensaje [Página 3 de 15.]

RaGaRu

RaGaRu
Lolicon Master

puta mierda de fecha [Post Oficial] Ultra Street Fighter IV - Primavera 2014  - Página 3 257841 pero me encantaria pillarlo sin dudarlo...

yo esta vez no voy a ser tan directo y comprarme la E.C de salida, todabia veo en el mediamark de granada ediciones de coleccionistas a 30 €XD

Invitado

Invitado

En el de Gerona igual, aún tienen ediciones coleccionistas tiradas por el suelo xd.

Lo mejor es que cuando compré las mias algunos clientes que había se mosquearon porque solo llegaron una para 360 y una para PS3 y me las pillé ambas (que las tenía reservadas desde los albores de la humanidad) y me acusaban de acaparador xd.

-Pero hombre, llévate solo una.
-Nop.
-¿Para qué quieres dos? Comprate solo un juego.
-Nop.
-Pues pillate una EC y una normal...
-Nop.
-Es que entonces yo me quedo sin...
-Haberla reservado como he hecho yo [Post Oficial] Ultra Street Fighter IV - Primavera 2014  - Página 3 30125

Invitado

Invitado

Algo de gameplay nuevo, se pueden ver algunos de los nuevos trajes y Ultras.

Intentad olvidar de donde viene el vídeo.

Kona

Kona
Max 330 Mega Pro-Gear Spec

El otro día cuando fui a Gamestop estaba para reservar, y lo mejor es que había dos carátulas.
La fea CG y otra, supongo que habemus edición guay aunque no tuve tiempo de preguntarle al dependiente.

https://losdarkynianos.superforo.net/forum.htm

Kona

Kona

La intro del juego

Kona

Kona

Lista completa de novedades

General
• The interface is almost identical to Street Fighter 4's. The options, the controller configuration, training menu, etc. The Time attack and Survival Modes are gone though.

• There is no available option to choose the stages' music. I don't know where that rumor came from, but the music in the version/revision I've played — which is most likely the definitive version — are unique to every stage and there were no means to change them from the main menu. There might be a special option via Xbox Live / PlayStation Network, but I wouldn't get my hopes up. You can still calibrate your HUD to your liking (console mode by default).

• The speed of the game is IDENTICAL to Street Fighter 4. No acceleration whatsoever. I timed 10 vertical jumps with Ryu and it takes 7.2 seconds in both games. Though some characters seem to have gained some speed walk wise (I was especially surprised with C. Viper which seemed to walk a lot faster than her previous iteration, my mind might've been playing tricks on me so don't quote me on this )

• Autoguard is still in.

• The throw mechanisms, the jump frames and all of the core foundations of the game are the same as Street Fighter 4's.

• When using a Focus attack, the one on the receiving end crumbles faster down to the floor, otherwise everything feels the same.

• Bugs like Blanka's slide whiffing against Rose as she walks or Sagat's ultra not hitting fully on Rose are still in.

• The input shortcuts are still in.

• I omitted a few returning characters in the list below, but in general, aside from their Ultra 2s, not much has changed (that I saw).

Adon
• Aside from the challenges which I've all completed, I didn't really get to play him in an actual set.

• That being said, having completed all of his challenges I can say that he requires quite the fine execution, gotta chain his inputs really fast. The windows on Focus Attack Dash Cancel after his Dragon Punch isn't as big as you'd like it to be (or maybe the fact that it was 6 a.m. wasn't in my favor)

• His ultras seem to whiff systematically anywhere but in the corner (this should also be taken with a grain of salt, maybe I'm just bad)

• His Super has 3 variations depending on whether you press P, K or nothing during its animation.

• He does seem to have interesting options though.

Challenges:
1) Crouching Light Punch, Crouching Medium Punch
2) Light Punch, Crouching Medium Kick
3) Focus Attack, Ultra 1
4) EX-Jaguar Tooth, Ultra 2
5) Jaguar Kick, Ultra 1 (as anti air)
6) Jaguar Tooth, Ultra 2 (Yeah, his 3 last combos look really beastly but they seemingly only work in the corner)
7) Jumping Hard Kick, Crouching Medium Kick, Rising Jaguar
8) Focus Attack, Hard Jaguar Tooth, Medium Rising Jaguar (corner)
9) Jumping Hard Punch, Crouching Hard Punch, Super (Kick variation)
10) Hard Punch, Crouching Light Punch, Super
11) Light Rising Jaguar, Super (K variation)
12) Air Jaguar Kick, Light Rising Jaguar, Focus Attack Dash Cancel, Ultra 1
13) Jumping Hard Kick, Hard Punch, Light Rising Jaguar, Focus Attack Dash Cancel, Ultra 2
14) Crouching Light Punch, Crouching Light Punch, Light Rising Jaguar, Focus Attack Dash Cancel, Ultra 1 (only works in the corner)
15) Hard Jaguar Tooth, Crouching Light Punch, Crouching Medium Punch, Super (Kick variation)
16) Crouching Light Kick, Crouching Light Punch, Crouching Medium Punch, Super (really useful link)
17) Toward + Medium Punch, Crouching Light Kick, Crouching Medium Punch, Super (Hard Punch variation)

Akuma
• Aside from the missing loop, all the combos that worked in Street Fighter 4 are back.

• You can Link a Standing Light Punch after Standing Hard Kick but it doesn't work the other way (Standing Light Punch into Standing Hard Kick is gone).

• You can still beat Dragon Punches with Demon Flip Dive Kicks and follow-up with a nice bread and butter combo... just like in SF4.

• His Ultra 1 deals 510 damage at most now.

• His Ultra 2 is useless... Doesn't even work as an anti-air. Only one known set-up has been found thus far:
Jumping EX-Fireball (need both projectiles to connect), Teleport, Ultra 2 (Actually you can Cancel the Demon Slide with your Ultra 2... though I don't really see how this could possibly work, seeing as getting both EX-Fireball hits to connect is hard enough as is)

• Akuma's Dragon Punch damage has been nerfed. In Street Fighter 4 they did 190-160-120 for the Hard, Medium and Light versions respectively. Now it's down to 150-130-100.

Balrog
• Nothing really changed with Boxer. You can still throw him out of all of his Dash Punches, even EX versions, just like in Street Fighter 4. Ultra 1 still juggles after an headbutt. Light Punch Linked into Hard Kick still works... just like everything we've been accustomed to in vanilla SF4.

• His U2 isn't that good as you can jump out of it after the flash (just like any counter/grab ultra) USELESS! [Though it does deal 700 stun, if I remember correctly!]

Cammy
• Her Cannon Spike's (Dragon Punch) damage has been changed. It was 150-140-120 for the Hard, Medium and Light versions respectively, now it's 100 damage for all three versions.

• From other reports, her Spiral Arrow (Cannon Drill) is supposed to have a better recovery time, making it safer on block to make up for this change.

Chun-Li
• No notable changes.

• You can juggle her Ultra 2 practically anywhere on the stage but it doesn't take off a lot of damage. For example she can do: Hard Overhead Flip Kick, Crouching Light Kick, EX-Lightning Legs, Ultra 2.

Cody
• THE new character most newbies will flock to for sure. Say good bye shotos and hello pebbles!

• His slide kicks (Quarter-circle forward + Kick) all break armor and they're pretty much safe from the right distance. The Medium Kick variation travels realllllly far. Hard Kick is the ultimate anti-air and Light Kick hits low.

• His rocks are too good. His annoying laugh (AHAH!) as he throws them will make you cringe throughout the entirety of the game. He can even combo his Ultra 2 from it in the corner...

• His knife does chip damage on block but Cody seems stronger without it.

• His Jumping Medium Kick crosses up.

• You will understand by seeing his combos, really simply and efficient.

Challenges:
1) Light Punch, Medium Punch
2) Hard Punch, Crouching Light Punch
3) bas Light Punch, Crouching Medium Punch
4) Hard Punch, Criminal Upper
5) Crouching Hard Punch, Hard Kick Ruffian Kick (Crouching Hard Punch forces stand )
6) Medium Punch, EX-Zonk Knuckle
7) Jumping Medium Kick, Crouching Medium Punch, Criminal upper
8) Jumping Medium Punch, Medium Punch, Ruffian Kick
9) Hard Punch, Criminal Upper, Super
10) Stone Throw, Ultra 2 (in the corner at the right distance, this is CA$H)
11) Criminal Upper, EX-Criminal Upper
12) Knife Throw, EX-Ruffian Kick, EX-Criminal Upper
13) Jumping Hard Punch, Hard Punch, EX-Zonk Knuckle, EX-Criminal Upper
14) Jumping Hard Kick, Hard Punch, Hard Ruffian Kick, Super
15) Jumping Hard Punch, Hard Punch, Hard Ruffian Kick, Focus Attack Dash Cancel, Ultra 1 (hits fully in the corner)
16) Jumping Hard Kick, ar Medium Punch, Crouching Light Punch, Criminal Upper, Super
17) Jumping Hard Kick, ar Medium Punch, Crouching Light Punch, Crouching Light Kick, Hard Ruffian Kick, EX-Criminal Upper
18) Crouching Light Punch, Crouching Medium Punch, Criminal Upper, Focus Attack Dash Cancel, Crouching Light Punch, Hard Ruffian Kick, Focus Attack Dash Cancel, Ultra 1

C. Viper
• I felt like her walking speed was noticeably faster, but I could be wrong.

• I really liked her Ultra 2, comboing into it was a breeze anywhere midscreen... even easier than Ultra 1! Notable combos:
1) EX-Seismic Hammer, Super Jump Cancel, Ultra 2! Totally free in mid-screen, and Ultra 2 fully connects.
2) Standing Hard Punch, Super Jump Cancel, Ultra 2! No skill required! Connects fully anywhere on screen. No need to dash cancel the Super Jump Cancel anymore or falling back on obscure motions to land the Ultra.
3) Crouching Hard Punch, Hard Punch Thunder Knuckle, Cancel, Ultra 2. Totally free! Why not?!
4) Jumping Hard Kick, Crouching Hard Punch, Hard Punch Thunder Knuckle, FADC, Ultra 2.
5) EX-Thunder Knuckle, Light Punch Seismic Hammer, Super Jump Cancel, Ultra 2.

• There's a lot to be celebrating about with C. Viper, her Ultra 2 doesn't connect after a Burning Kick like her Ultra 1, but it's far easier to combo into, no more worrying about whiffing due to miscalculated juggle heights and what not.

Dee Jay
• Life ain't easy for our poor Dee Jay. Even if he has a couple of combos that work well, he can't really zone as well as Guile. He recovers a lot more slowly on just about everything, his anti-airs aren't as good, his normal anti airs are even less spectacular.

• He almost doesn't have any good confirms into Ultra other than in the corner, and even then, he doesn't have many tools to actually pressure his opponents into such a precarious position.

• His Standing Hard Punch moves you forward so you can sort of mask his projectile with this.

• You can juggle two Up Kicks but the conditions are hard to come by.

• His Ultra 1 doesn't have a lot of range, not enough to be a good option against point blank fireballs at least.

• Ultra 2 can't be used as an anti-air and it also deals mediocre damage. That being said, his Super is really strong.

Challenges:
1) Crouching Light Punch, Hard Punch
2) Medium Kick, Crouching Light Punch
3) Light Kick, Medium Kick
4) Jumping Hard Punch, Medium Punch, Max Out
5) Jumping Hard Kick, Medium Kick, Dread Kicks, Super
6) Machine Gun Upper, Machine Gun Upper
7) EX-Machine Gun Upper, EX-Up Kicks
8) Crouching Light Punch 2x, Crouching Medium Punch, Dread Kicks (His main bread and butter combo)
9) Jumping Hard Punch, Crouching Light Punch, Hard Punch, Hard Dread Kicks, Super
10) Focus Attack, Crouching Light Punch, Crouching Medium Punch, EX-Machine Gun Upper
11) Crouching Light Punch, EX-Max Out, Crouching Light Punch, EX-Machine Gun Upper, Hard Up Kicks (corner)
12) Jumping Medium Kick, Crouching Light Punch, Crouching Medium Punch, EX-Machine Gun Upper, EX-Dread Kicks
13) Jumping Hard Kick, Medium Kick, EX-Max Out, Focus Attack, Ultra 1
14) Jumping Hard Punch, Light Punch 2x, Light Kick, Max Out, Super
15) Jumping Hard Kick, Crouching Light Punch, Crouching Medium Punch, EX-Machine Gun Upper, Ultra 2 (Ultra 2 connects fully, but this combo only works in the corner)

Dudley
• Not much to say about him, all that is known has been said already (via Justin Wong's walkthroughs and what not). This character is just too good. I think the challenges really display his strengths and versatility.

• You can link a Hard Kick from his overhead Toward + Medium Kick. Its brutal, but you need to be quite close to your opponent and standing. Reversals will beat it so it's still quite risky to go for.

• His Super is REALLY useful like in 3rd Strike. You can even land it from an overhead.

• Dudley's Jet Uppercut takes off 160-140-120, for the Hard, Medium and Light versions respectively.

Challenges:
1) Medium Punch, Medium Machine Gun Blow
2) Light Jet Uppercut, Hard Jet Uppercut (a bit too good, works in mid screen against on KDd opponent)
3) Hard Kick, Ducking Upper
4) Crouching Hard Kick, Ultra 2 (corner, in midscreen, you need to perform a duck to connect. It's really good. In the corner you can connect two Crouching Hard Kicks before going for the Ultra.)
5) Light Jet Uppercut, Ultra 2 (Doesn't work on trade Dragon Punch)
6) Jumping Hard Punch, Crouching Medium Punch, Jet Uppercut
7) Crouching Hard Kick, Ducking, Super
8) Jumping Medium Kick, Medium Punch, Medium Kick, Hard Punch, Super
9) Hard Kick, Light Short Swing Blow, Super
10) Short Swing Blow, Ultra 2 (as an anti-air)
11) Jumping Hard Kick, Hard Kick, EX-Machine Gun Blow, Crouching Hard Kick, Ultra 2 (only works in the corner. Mid screen, you have to Focus Attack Dash Cancel the Machine Gun Blow, which costs 3 bars. Also absolutely requires Hard Kick as an opener so it isn't that reliable)
12) Light Punch 2x, Crouching Medium Punch, Medium Machine Gun Blow (this is really useful, but the Link is hard to perform. Doing a half circle after a Crouching Medium Punch requires a lot of practice as there's no shortcut for this motion) [Actually this isn't true, you can do Down, Down Back, Forward for the Crouching Medium Punch to Machine Gun.]
13) Jumping Hard Punch, Towards + Light Punch, Medium Punch, Jet Uppercut, Focus Attack Dash Cancel, Ultra 2
14) Jumping Hard Punch, Towards + Medium Kick, Light Punch 2x, Jet Uppercut, Super

E. Honda
• The startup frames on his Light and EX-Headbutt are invincible. He doesn't quite have enough invincible frames to travel through an entire fireball but it can be useful to escape meaty fireballs on wakeup. His two headbutts are thus even better as anti-airs.

• His Buttslams can be Dragon Punched on block (don't know if that was the case in Street Fighter 4). Anyhow, you cannot block the incoming Dragon Punch so that changes a lot of things.

• Ultra 1 seems to have a bigger window allowing it to travel through fireballs though we might need an actual Honda player to confirm this statement and not a scrub like me

Guile
• Regarding the character itself without taking into account the Ultras, it seems nothing has changed... No crossup Flash Kick, he still has the very same tools. His Hard Punch Sonic Boom might travel faster but that's not guaranteed (didn't spam enough of them to make a clear judgment)

• Ultra 1 changed somewhat. The majority of its damage now comes from the final hit "STRIKE!" which allows it to be much more reliable as an anti-air or as a juggle after an anti-air Flash kick.

Challenges:
1) Focus Attack, Crouching Light Punch 2x, Sonic Boom, Super, Ultra 2.
2) Jumping Hard Punch, Crouching Medium Punch, Flash kick, Super, Ultra 2.
3) Jumping Hard Punch, Crouching Medium Punch, EX-Sonic Boom, Focus Attack, Ultra 2.
4) Jumping Hard Punch, Crouching Medium Punch, Sonic Boom, Crouching Light Punch, Crouching Medium Punch, Light Flash Kick.
5) Crouching Light Punch, Crouching Light Kick, Crouching Light Punch, Super, Ultra 1.

Guy
• I wouldn't be surprised if Guy ended up being really good.

• He has a good vortex against opponent's wakeups, a cross between Akuma and El Fuerte with run cancels, run overhead, run slide, bushin flip grab, etc.

• His EX-Hurricane Kick GODLIKE. It's the new ex messiah, which also works against cross ups. The destroyer of all or almost all pressure (Akuma might be able to find a way through it )

• Only his Ultra 1 can be hit confirmed from a combo, and they're quite beastly in the corner.

• His Houzanto (Dashing Elbow) is really good, especially the EX version which is a launcher.

• He has amazing priority in the air with his air grabs. Izuna drop beats EVERYTHING, like Guile's current air throw. His flip grab is just the icing on the cake, with a monstrous range; even if he's already passed above you in the air. It's really strong!

• His jump goes really far and it's quite hard to gauge. He has a good cross up with Medium Kick.

Challenges:
1) Crouching Medium Punch, Light Punch
2) Crouching Hard Punch, Hard Kick
3) Hard Punch, Light Punch, Dashing Elbow
4) Medium Kick, Medium Kick, Dashing Elbow
5) Crouching Light Kick, Light Punch, Crouching Medium Kick
6) Dashing elbow, EX-Dashing Elbow (corner)
7) Jumping Hard Kick, Super
8) Hard Punch, Light Punch, Dashing Elbow, Super (corner)
9) Jumping Medium Kick, Medium Punch, Hard Punch, Run~Slide
10) Jumping Down + Medium Punch, Light Punch, Medium Punch, Hard Punch, Hard Kick, EX-Dashing Elbow (Big damage with target combos and a juggle finisher off a simple dropping elbow. Very powerful bread and butter. Of course you can replace the Elbow with anything (cross up, etc.) and I believe you can land an Ultra from the juggle.)
11) Light Punch, Medium Punch, Hard Punch, Down + Hard Kick, EX-Hurricane Kick
12) Hard Kick, Light Punch, Medium Punch, Hard Punch, Hard Kick, Super
13) Crouching Light Kick 3x, Light Punch, Medium Punch, Hard Punch, Hard Kick
14) Jumping Hard Kick, Crouching Light Kick 3x, Light Hurricane Kick, Super (corner)
15) Jumping Hard Kick, Light Punch, Medium Punch, Hard Punch, Hard Kick, Focus Attack Dash Cancel, Ultra 1 (OUCH! that being said, Ultra 1 whiffs if this combo is not performed in the corner but otherwise it hits in full and you can start off this combo by replacing Jumping Hard Kick with Crouching Light Kick; really strong in the corner)
16) Jumping Hard Punch, Hard Kick, Crouching Medium Punch, EX-Dashing Elbow, Focus Attack Dash Cancel, Ultra 1 (also only connects fully in the corner)

Hakan
• My god, where to start... A grappler with a slide...

• You can follow up his slide by pressing Punch (no particular timing, just mash it)

• There is no advantage whatsoever in not being oiled up; it allows you to move while focusing, it opens up more link opportunities, your grabbing range increases — it's quite ridiculous actually, remember Kara Uppercuts? Replace that Tiger Uppercut with a Grab and that's Hakan for you.

• He has a LOT of command normals, Toward + Hard Punch being probably the best amongst all of them. Imagine E. Honda's Jumping Hard Punch but on the ground (!!!). And when he's oiled up, it hits from sooo far. Best normal in the game by far, zoning wise.

• He has a jump, which isn't really a jump, haha. It resembles a hop from King of Fighters. T. Hawk will actually jump over him if both jump at the same time point blank.

• His Ultra 2 is outrageous... god. What can I say, it's the PERFECT anti-air. To put simply, once he has his Ultra stored, it's over. Lifting your feet off the ground is straight suicide at that point, regardless of what you might be trying to do: Cross up, empty jump, dive kick... If even ONE of your pixels touch his body before even landing on the ground, you'll be eating his Ultra 2. Blanka Ball, Honda Headbutt, T. Hawk's Condor Spire, you name it, Hakan's Ultra 2 shuts it down. To top it off, it has a lot of active frames so you can punish Dragon Punches on block as the shoto falls back down, it totally changes the flow of the game. Whether he's oiled up or not, its properties remain the same. It's crazy. A lot of WTF moments were had with our favorite Turkish wrestler. All in all, his Ultra 1 is really weak in comparison as his Ultra 2 shuts down sooo many more options.

• If you're not oiled up, then Hakan does have a bit of trouble as you'll keep trying to find an opening to oil yourself up. You always have to keep oiling up in mind. Dragon Punch Motion + Kick to oil up, and the stronger the kick the longer you'll stay oiled. EX version's animation lasts as long as the Hard Kick version but keeps you oiled for even longer. There aren't any levels of oiling, you either are or you aren't.

• I don't really know what else to say, playing him was quite pleasing. I had to fight against him a lot during our sessions and he's pretty neat, though I don't quite know what to make out of his character design.

• Now moving on to the challenges, I'd recommend you to do them all while being oiled as it makes things a lot easier, some combos being only possible when oiled.

Challenges:
1) Oil up, Crouching Light Kick 3x
2) Light Punch, Medium Punch
3) Medium Punch, Towards + Light Kick
4) Jumping Hard Punch, Towards + Hard Punch
5) Focus Attack, Super
6) Focus Attack, Ultra 1
7) Jumping Hard Kick, Crouching Medium Kick, Slide + Follow up
8) Focus Attack, Towards + Medium Punch, Slide + Follow up
9) Jumping Medium Punch, Slide + Follow up (Jumping Medium Punch juggles; this challenge is to be executed as an anti air)
10) Jumping Medium Punch, Ultra 2
11) Focus Attack, Focus Attack, Ultra 2 (The second Focus Attack knocks your opponent off the ground as he crumbles which allows you to land Ultra 2)
12) Medium Punch, Light Punch, Light Punch
13) Medium Punch, Light Punch, Crouching Light Punch
14) Light Punch, Light Kick, Light Punch, Towards + Light Kick
15) Jumping Hard Punch, Medium Punch, Light Punch, Towards + Light Punch (as you can see, he has a lot of links and they're quite challenging to pull off)

Ibuki
• Don't really have much to say about her since I didn't get to play her much. But from what I've seen, she seems really strong. She has so many target combos, it's ridiculous.

• She can Super Jump Cancel just like C. Viper.

• Her Kazekiri (Dragon Punch) reportedly does 160 damage.

Challenges:
As reference:
Raida: Half-circle Back + Punch
Kunai: (In air) Quarter-circle Forward + Punch
Hien: Reverse Dragon Punch motion + Kick
Tsumuji: Quarter-circle Back + Kick
Kasumi Gake: HCF + Kick
Kazekiri: Dragon Punch motion + Kick

1) Medium Punch, Medium Punch
2) Light Punch, Medium Punch
3) Jumping Light Punch into Hard Punch, Light Punch, Medium Punch, Crouching Hard Kick, Hard Kick
4) Back + Medium Punch, Raida
5) Hard Punch, Raida
6) Focus Attack, Ultra 1
7) Jumping Kunai, Super
8) Hien, Super
9) Hard Punch, Medium Kick, Tsumuji
10) Jumping Hard Punch, Medium Kick, Light Punch, Medium Punch, Hard Punch, EX-Tsumuji, Raida
11) Crouching Light Kick, Crouching Light Punch, Light Punch, Crouching Medium Punch, Hard Kasumi Gake
12) Jumping Light Kick, Medium Kick, Medium Kick, Kazekiri, Focus Attack Dash Cancel, Raida
13) Crouching Light Kick, Crouching Light Punch, Light Kick, Crouching Medium Kick, Super Jump Cancel, Ultra 2 (free Ultra from a low kick)

Juri
• This character will make you cringe. She's Rufus, but even better, with less Hard Punch.

• She has 950 life.

• Her Quarter-circle Forward + Kick (Moon Kick Slash) is just too good. And its EX variation is totally safe on block, is a good anti-air, a good reversal, works as an anti cross up/mix up/shenanigan, makes coffee, puts kids to bed and everything else you could possibly imagine. As soon as she has one bar, you pretty much can't touch her at all on wake-up.

• You can juggle into her Ultra 2 anywhere midscreen from an EX-Dive Kick (you'll have to juggle from a Jumping Medium Punch if you want to land Ultra 2 from a regular dive kick). That being said, it's not that easy to perform because your opponent will generally bounce off the wall and cross you up, which requires you to perform the ultra motion in the appropriate direction at the right time. It requires good execution, comparable to C. Viper's Flame Kick to Ultra 1, timing wise.

• Her Fireball Kick is good; it launches a projectile in three directions depending on the strength of the kick. It has quite the lengthy animation so you won't be holding your own in fireball wars, she's no shoto. The really neat thing about her though is that you can store the fireball by holding the Punch button, and you hence release it by letting go of the button. You can even use it in combos, i.e. charge a fireball, Crouching Medium Kick, release fireball for 2 hits! But that's not all, not only does it combo but the fireball's hitstun allows you to link a normal afterwards or if you're too far away you can Focus Attack Dash Cancel the projectile and keep going (it's really easy). Finally, you can charge ALL of the fireballs at the same time (you can hold Light Punch, Medium Punch, Hard Punch and release each one when you see fit... I can already imagine all the options that will open up though also shutting down some as it requires you to hold down a Punch. She'll require a lot of thought to play effectively.

• Her Dive Kick isn't safe at all on block, but it can still take you by surprise. We're not used to seeing characters jump back giving you the impression you can walk forward only to suddenly eat a kick in the face. Think Hotaru in Mark of the Wolves.

• I couldn't find any set ups for Ultra 1 so I don't know if it's possible. On the other hand, once it connects, it's all over. She can chain all of her normals together, starting off with an overhead, obviously.

Challenges:
2) Crouching Light Kick, Crouching Light Kick, Medium Kick
3) Jumping Hard Kick, Crouching Medium Kick, Dive Kick
4) Jumping Medium Kick, Hard Punch, EX-Fireball Kick
5) Jumping Medium Punch, Super (as an anti air, her Jumping Medium Punch juggles)
6) Crouching Hard Punch, Dive Kick, Super
7) Jumping EX-Dive kick, Ultra 2 (here we go!)
8) Jumping Medium Punch, Dive Kick (in the air), Ultra 2 (421 damage)
9) Focus Attack, Jumping EX-Dive Kick, EX-Dive Kick (on the ground)
10) Jumping Medium Punch, Jumping Medium Punch, Jumping EX-Dive kick, Ultra 2 (in the corner and as an anti air)
11) (Activate Ultra 1) Light Punch, Light Kick, Medium Punch, Medium Kick, Hard Punch, EX-Dive Kick (its only the beginning...)
12) (Activate Ultra 1) Light Kick, Light Punch, Medium Kick, Medium Punch, Hard Kick, Super
13) (Activate Ultra 1) Toward + Medium Kick, Crouching Light Kick, Crouching Medium Kick, Crouching Hard Kick, (Toward + Medium Kick is an overhead)
14) (Activate Ultra 1) Toward + Medium Kick, Crouching Light Kick, Crouching Medium Punch, Crouching Medium Kick, Hard Kick, EX-Dive Kick, Hard Punch
15) Medium Punch, Light Punch Fireball Kick*, Super (*You'll have to charge the fireball before performing the combo)
16) Jumping Hard Kick, Crouching Hard Kick, Medium Punch Fireball*, Crouching Medium Kick, Light Punch Fireball*, Focus Attack Dash Cancel, Crouching Hard Punch, EX-Dive kick (this is what I was talking about. You can charge two fireballs and release them in nicely packaged combo. This only scratches the surface of the amount of options and mix-ups she has, because they seem to be endless)

Ken
• His Hard Punch Shoryuken is invincible on start-up so it functions as a real anti air now.

• You can do Hard Punch Shoryuken, FADC, Hard Punch Shoryuken, FADC, Hard Punch Shoryuken (though you could do that in SF4 as well, if I remember correctly)

• His Ultra 2 is also lackluster though it can be comboed into with set ups similar to his Ultra 1:
1) Jumping EX-Hurricane Kick, Ultra 2 (you can hit confirm with the EX-Hurricane)
2) EX-Fireball, FADC, Ultra 2 (Ultra connects fully)

• Ken's Dragon Punches in Street Fighter 4 did 140-160-120 for the Hard, Medium and Light versions respectively. Unconfirmed reports say that his Hard version now does 160 and Medium 140.

Makoto
• What can I say, the 3rd strike players weren't really taken aback by the new Makoto. Only the tick Grab and Choke after Dash Punch did not work, but you could Dash Punch, Focus Attack Dash Cancel, Dash Punch instead.

• Her instant Aerial Axe Kick is not an overhead, but it opens up combo possibilities. The EX version is an overhead, but it knocks down.

• The biggest new tool is the possibility to cancel Dash Punch to link (Pressing Kick to Cancel her Dash Punch after executing the move). I don't know how many options that opens up but just know for now that Hard Punch, Dash Punch Cancel, Crouching Light Punch is effectively a 2 hit combo.

• To perform the Dash Punch Cancel you do not even need to piano the inputs, you can simply press a Punch and Kick button almost simultaneously (like Plinking) and it cancels automatically. A lot easier to perform than C. Viper's.

• You can juggle your opponent after her Ultra 2 (Wall dive kicks). It has two effective ranges, short and long.

Challenges:
2) Hard Punch, Dash Punch
3) Hard Kick, Super
4) Jumping Hard Kick, Medium Kick, Medium Dash Punch
5) EX-Upwards Punch, EX-Upwards Punch
6) Light Upwards Punch, Focus Attack Dash Cancel, Light Upwards Punch
7) Light Upwards Punch, Aerial Axe Kick
8) Jumping Medium Kick, Aerial Axe Kick, Crouching Light Punch, Light Dash Punch, Focus Attack
9) Focus Attack, Ultra 2, Jumping Medium Kick, Aerial Axe Kick, EX-Dash Punch (the juggles after Ultra 2, works everywhere)
10) Jumping Hard Kick, Hard Punch, Super, Ultra 1
11) Grab and Choke, Hard Punch, Hard Dash Punch, Super, Hard Punch, Hard Dash Punch
12) Hard Punch, Dash Punch Cancel, Crouching Light Punch, Dash Punch, Super, Ultra 1

Rose
• Her Ultra 2 can be used as a reversal, it deals 240 damage and you can juggle from it (like Rufus' Standing Hard Kick). A good tool that will make her even harder to approach.

• She has a few interesting set ups for her Ultra 2:
1) Jumping Hard Punch, Ultra 2, Standing Hard Punch, Soul Sprial, Super
2) Focus Attack, Ultra 2, Standing Hard Kick 2x, Soul Spiral (you can juggle a Standing Hard Kick after each of the Ultra's balls connects)
3) Jumping Hard Punch, Standing Hard Punch, EX-Soul Spark, FADC, Hard Punch Reflect, Ultra 2, EX-Soul Throw (470 damage, requires full super bar)

Rufus
• His EX-Snake Strike deals less (read: scaled) damage.

• His Ultra 2... It's useless. He does have dubious set-ups like Far Hard Kick into Ultra 2, which does not connect fully... trash.

Ryu
• His Hard Dragon Punch hits twice (100 damage on first hit, 50 on second) It seems to have lost significant priority as an anti-air and if it does connect it'll only deal 50 damage (last hit).

• Trade Dragon Punch to Ultra doesn't work anymore, though it could probably work in the corner (not tested). (Other sources have stated trading into Ultras do not work for any of the characters in Super Street Fighter 4.)

• Trade Dragon Punch into Super works though.

• You cannot Cancel his Fireball's recovery frames with a Super anymore. You can only Cancel the startup frames thus resulting in an instant Super Cancel. Hence no more Super traps (e.g. baiting a neutral jump from your opponent to catch him with Super).

• Otherwise, EVERYTHING that worked in Street Fighter 4 works in SSF4, combo wise, so not much has changed though I did not have access to frame data so there might be subtle changes.

• His Ultra 2 (Metsu Shoryuken) isn't really stellar. It doesn't connect fully off a Dragon Punch-Focus Attack Dash Cancel and only deals partial damage just like Gouken and Ken's whiff Ultras. However, there is one set up that worked in the corner for the full 3 hits: >>> Jumping Hard Punch, Crouching Medium Punch 2x, Crouching Medium Kick, Hard Punch Fireball, FADC, Ultra 2.

• In Street Fighter 4 Ryu's Shoryukens took off 160-140-130 for the Hard, Medium and Light versions respectively. Now they take off 150-130-100.

Sagat
• Tiger Uppercut damage has been reduced. In Street Fighter 4 it was 170-150-140 for the Hard, Medium and Light versions respectively, now it's 100 for all three.

• The Angry Scar powers up his next Tiger Uppercut to 180 damage.

Sakura
• Her Ultra 2 is really neat. 3x Punch version for the regular Shinku Hadouken and 3x Kick for the anti air (45 degree) version.

• She can combo into it in such ways:
1) Jumping Hard Kick, Crouching Hard Punch, EX-Arcing Hurricane Kick, Ultra 2 (450 damage).
2) Jumping Hard Punch, Standing Hard Punch, Light-Arcing Hurricane Kick, Standing Light Kick, EX-Arcing Hurricane Kick, Light Shoryuken, Ultra 2 (3x Kick version).

T. Hawk
• New move: Condor Spire [Reverse Dragon Punch motion + P] Probably his best move, EX version goes through fireballs and you can juggle after it if you use it as an anti-air (good for option selects). Its motion is a big handicap though as it is quite a challenge to pull it out while walking forward which will often register as a Tomahawk Buster (Dragon Punch). Hurray, shortcuts! Gotta be really precise with the inputs if you don't want to get screwed over...

• He has 1150 life. He's the character with the most hit points In the game.

• Tick throws are monstrous. With three 360 command grab variations, the stronger the punch the farther your opponent his sent and the harder it is to mix him up afterwards on wake up. His EX-360 command grab has the same properties as the Hard Punch 360 while sending your opponent at the Medium Punch 360 distance. Insane range on those grabs is expected, and just like Zangief's — he can also grab limbs.

• He does not have a short jump.

• He has good normals, he can zone well.

• His Dragon Punch isn't really that good though, it doesn't reach as far as you'd expect it to.

• His Ultra 2 is too good as an anti-air. Reallllyyy efficient, and totally scares your opponents into jumping on you (not as bad as Hakan though )

• I honestly really like T. Hawk though I do envision some bad match ups. He builds up Super really fast, hurts like a truck and takes hits like a tank. Definitely a solid pick.

Challenges:
2) Light Punch, Crouching Medium Punch
3) Medium Punch, Medium Punch
4) Hard Punch, Crouching Medium Kick
5) Light Punch 2x, Crouching Light Kick
6) Medium Punch, Tomahawk Buster
7) Medium Kick, EX-Condor Spire
8) EX-Condor Spire, EX-Tomahawk Buster
9) Light Tomahawk Buster, EX-Tomahawk Buster
10) Jumping Hard Punch, Light Punch 2x, Medium Punch
11) Jumping Down + Hard Punch, Crouching Light Kick, Tomahawk Buster
12) Focus Attack, Light Punch, Medium Punch, EX-Tomahawk Buster, EX-Condor Dive
13) Jumping Hard Kick, Medium Kick, EX-Condor Spire, EX-Tomahawk Buster, EX-Condor Dive (Corner)

Vega
• His down-towards Medium Kick is an overhead, but it leaves you at -1 or -2 frame disadvantage. Great for applying pressure.

• Vega can now latch onto any wall without fault, no more whiffs!

• The best change about Vega is his revamped Ultra 1! Like his EX-Wall Dive, his Ultra 1 launches you on the way to the wall so if you happened to be doing anything but block, you'll hit his ultra in full. But that's not all, even if it doesn't cover as much range as EX-Wall Dive, Ultra 1's launcher goes through any and all projectiles. It works wonders as an anti-air as well and its pretty much impossible to counter if you're on the receiving end, in the air. Can't jump on Vegas now! Trust me, it's now one of the best Ultras in the game now. The best charge Ultra by FAR. You almost want to claim its broken. The Ultra does not function as a reversal though and you can safely waste it with a meaty on wakeup. All In all, this should greatly help Vega, maybe a tad too much even because if you're not smacking him around while he has his Ultra, you can start crying as you've suddenly lost A LOT of options.

• His claws take more time to fall off, but we knew that already.

Zangief
• Ultra 1 damage has been nerfed. It takes off 510 life now, instead of 600.

• His Lariat doesn't hit low after start-up. Believe me, the difference is quite noticeable and it feels good. Even if the real Giefs don't spam lariats continuously, random strolls on Xbox Live should be fairly more bearable now.

RaGaRu

RaGaRu
Lolicon Master

por lo que veo, interesantes ideas para muchos ultras, pero luego realmente no valen mucho.

bueno, son uan buena cantidad de cambios en general. lo suficiente como para poder comprarlo.

Kona

Kona

Vídeos e info

-Menús

-Gameplay:

-Rival intros:

Yuri vs Bison

Hakan vs Honda

Invitado

Invitado

El regalo para los que compramos el SFIV en su día serán un par de colores nuevos para todos los personajes:

Tienes que tener una partida guardada del SFIV para desbloquearlos.

Y al parecer los sparrows ya lo están jugando. No tienen dignidad.

Kona

Kona

Mi partida guardada de SF IV se fue al cuerno junto con mi PS3 de 60 gigas, así que me quedo sin esos dos colores por la puta manía de las compañías de no dejar copiar algunas partidas a dispositivos externos.

Que grandes y que hijos de puta son [Post Oficial] Ultra Street Fighter IV - Primavera 2014  - Página 3 69078

Invitado

Invitado

Tampoco ha de ser tan difícil crear una partida nueva de SFIV antes de que salga esta versión nueva. Tanto si tienes el juego como si lo alquilas como si alguien te lo deja el resultado será el mismo. Ni tan solo tienes que ponerte a desbloquear cosas para obtenerlos. Aún así, me parecen un poco feos y no creo que yo los use.

Y sobre los piratas jugando ya, en fin, voy al foro de Capcom a darles las gracias por retrasar el juego para aquellos que pagamos mientras que los piratones juegan gratis.

Kona

Kona

Cierto, no había pensado en el alquiler [Post Oficial] Ultra Street Fighter IV - Primavera 2014  - Página 3 187474
De todas formas, esos colores son un poco feos.

Sobre los piratas, pues la historia de siempre con la mayoría de lanzamientos "grandes".
Que le vamos a hacer [Post Oficial] Ultra Street Fighter IV - Primavera 2014  - Página 3 945505

RaGaRu

RaGaRu
Lolicon Master

un par de tristes colores? manda webos capcom!!!!!

joder,podrian almenos haber dado desbloqueados algun pack de trajes del normal para esta versión!. bueno, este juego si no sale versión especial al final, será carne de segunda mano.a ver si lo pudiese pillar por 25 o menos.

Invitado

Invitado

RaGaRu escribió:un par de tristes colores? manda webos capcom!!!!!

joder,podrian almenos haber dado desbloqueados algun pack de trajes del normal para esta versión!. bueno, este juego si no sale versión especial al final, será carne de segunda mano.a ver si lo pudiese pillar por 25 o menos.

En Uk se puede pillar por 29-30 nuevo con camiseta de regalo.

RaGaRu

RaGaRu
Lolicon Master

um...... interesante...... [Post Oficial] Ultra Street Fighter IV - Primavera 2014  - Página 3 187474 que web ? play.com?

Char

Char
Ace of Hearts

Yo hice el pre-order en amazon, aunque no es la opción más barata, en zavvi creo que te salia por 22 libras el pre-order.

Nanaki

Nanaki
Bakeneko

Al menos los colores no son colores, son efectos. Es algo mas original. Supongo que serán los mismos que incluyeron como filtros en la versión pcera de SFIV.

Por cierto, esta tarde iré a por una PS3. Tenía prevista pillar la versión de 360 como hice con SF4, pero sin online otra vez como que paso, pese a que al offline en 360 le di bastante caña. Cerca de 70 horas creo que acumulé. Y con el mando de 360 y sin online. echarle 70 horas a SFIV es por lo menos de logro. Lo malo es que también me voy a quedar sin color especial. Tengo 10 días para alquilarme el SFIV original si es que lo encuentro, que en mi barrio los videoclubs han volado en unos pocos años.

Así que ya tenéis una futura Ibuki a la que apalizar a partir del día 30... o no, ya veremos [Post Oficial] Ultra Street Fighter IV - Primavera 2014  - Página 3 1353700115

Invitado

Invitado

um...... interesante...... que web ? play.com?

Yo tengo el pre-order en TheHut.

Por cierto, esta tarde iré a por una PS3. Tenía prevista pillar la versión de 360 como hice con SF4, pero sin online otra vez como que paso, pese a que al offline en 360 le di bastante caña. Cerca de 70 horas creo que acumulé. Y con el mando de 360 y sin online. echarle 70 horas a SFIV es por lo menos de logro. Lo malo es que también me voy a quedar sin color especial. Tengo 10 días para alquilarme el SFIV original si es que lo encuentro, que en mi barrio los videoclubs han volado en unos pocos años.

Pues según se ha visto, la versión 360 vuelve a ser mejor que la de PS3. Faltará ver si también vuelve a tener más lag que la versión recreativa y la de 360 como la anterior vez.

Y sobre horas...Yo tengo en el de PS3 90 horas y en el de 360...370 [Post Oficial] Ultra Street Fighter IV - Primavera 2014  - Página 3 646383

Nanaki

Nanaki
Bakeneko

GKN escribió:
um...... interesante...... que web ? play.com?

Yo tengo el pre-order en TheHut.

Pues según se ha visto, la versión 360 vuelve a ser mejor que la de PS3. Faltará ver si también vuelve a tener más lag que la versión recreativa y la de 360 como la anterior vez.

Y sobre horas...Yo tengo en el de PS3 90 horas y en el de 360...370 [Post Oficial] Ultra Street Fighter IV - Primavera 2014  - Página 3 646383

Yo tb he visto la comparativa, aunque tampoco le he visto mucha diferencia (si he podido tragarme FF13 en Xbox...) pero como el online me lo cobran en una y en otra no, y en una tengo el dual shock y en la otra tengo... "esa" cruceta, pues para mi no hay color: SSFIV pa PS3.

Además en el tema de sticks si definitivamente me compro uno, me fio mas de sony. MS no suele hacer muy compatible los perifericos de sus consolas, mientras que cualquier stick de pc es compatible con PS2, PS3 y seguramente lo será con PS4, por lo que suele ser mejor idea si me da por pillarme un tournament guapetón o customizarme uno, que tb tengo ganas de probar a ver.

Además, que leches, necesitaba una excusa para pillarme ya la PS3 [Post Oficial] Ultra Street Fighter IV - Primavera 2014  - Página 3 111349
Una slim de 250Gb con Heavy rain se ha venido pa casita esta tarde [Post Oficial] Ultra Street Fighter IV - Primavera 2014  - Página 3 1114236222
El GoWIII prefiero guardarlo para cuando esté la trilogy y estaba antojado por el HR, a ver qué tal. La putada es que no he encontrado el MGS4 ni en el corte inglés ni en el mediamark Y____Y Así que tocará esperar a que lo repongan o acercarme otro día de esta semana al game.

PD: Ahora a buscar el valkyria cronicles y hacerle una foto dedicada a Inu [Post Oficial] Ultra Street Fighter IV - Primavera 2014  - Página 3 360182

Char

Char
Ace of Hearts

Por fin podras jugar a juegos de lolis Nanaki [Post Oficial] Ultra Street Fighter IV - Primavera 2014  - Página 3 360182

Yo espero dedicarle muchas más horas al SSFIV que al otro. Personajes como Ibuki o Juri me encantan y no quiero quedarme sin probar a Hakan que es la leche. La verdad es que en cuanto a rooster me gusta muchísimo más.

Así que quizá paso de jugador paquete a jugador medio [Post Oficial] Ultra Street Fighter IV - Primavera 2014  - Página 3 990838

Invitado

Invitado

PD: Ahora a buscar el valkyria cronicles y hacerle una foto dedicada a Inu

No hace mucho en los MM estaba por 10 euros, que tratandose del juego que se trata sería algo así como si Jessica Alba, Megan Fox y Scarlett Johanson te follasen hasta la muerte a cambio de un euro.

Nanaki

Nanaki
Bakeneko

Newtype Char escribió:Por fin podras jugar a juegos de lolis Nanaki

[Post Oficial] Ultra Street Fighter IV - Primavera 2014  - Página 3 1998353791

Mi main será Ibuki, eso lo tengo claro. Según dicen los que han probado el juego ya a fondo ha resultado ser bastante buena, probablemente un top tier, aunque complicada de manejar rollo Akuma. Juri me gusta tb, además de que parece un muñeco bastante asequible. De los que probablemente pase al principio son de Dudley -aunque mola un huevazo- y Cody. Me veo el online llenitos de ese par los primeros días.

Sobre el valkyria, acabo de venir del media mark y no lo he visto... De todas maneras estaba muy concentrado buscando el MGS4 y es posible que ni me fijase. Tengo que buscarme el disgaea 3 también -que ese sí que no lo encuentro ni a palos-, así que seguramente me toque tirar de importación de todas maneras, que tb está a eso de 10-15€.

Kona

Kona

Nanaki, me tienes que agregar para partirnos el jeto en SSF IV xd

Kona

Kona

Confirmado DLC gratuito para el 15 de Junio, modo Torneo

-Torneos de 8 jugadores, por eliminatorias.
-Un noveno jugador puede hacer las veces de organizador, y cambiar distintos tipos de reglas.
-Compatible con el modo Replay.

Al menos es gratuito xdd

Nanaki

Nanaki
Bakeneko

¿Por cierto, al final esto de los trajes del super como van a ir? Serán incluidos los antiguos en el disco o descarga gratuita, meteran todos, incluidos los nuevos de pago, o qué?

Lo del modo torneo me parece absurdo que no lo incluyan en el disco ya. Por 15 guarros días. Tiene pinta que va a ser otro miniarchivo de activación.

Contenido patrocinado

Volver arriba  Mensaje [Página 3 de 15.]

Ir a la página : Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Siguiente